Sunday, January 18, 2009

We Are 6 Years Old

It seems like a milestone to be celebrated. I'm not sure what 6 years means to you but to me it means a roller coaster of fun. I know that since we've been married (almost 9 months) we are supposed to start over when counting how many years we've been together. I just can't ignore the fact that Tucker and I have had the opportunity to experience life together for 6 whole years. We celebrated our 6 years together with a nice dinner at PF Chang's (I love their gluten-free menu) while we talked about all the places we've been and the exciting experiences we've had. As Tucker put it, here is to 6 times 20 more years.

Here are some oldies, I have so many pictures I wouldn't want to bore you with too many of them.





3 comments:

d said...

Ohhhh- such baby nerds! I remember the first time Tuck brought you by. Tuck was so paranoid and embarrassed of the Cannon Clan. I think that he was worried our bizarre family would scare you off! Little did he know that you really fell in love with us, not him! And we are so glad!

Steph said...

I love all those pix - especially the one with Tara in pigtales!!Six years- I can't believe it.

Sitting in a Tree said...

Thanks, 6 years does seem like forever ago. And I was so happy when my hair was long enough to actually put my hair in pigtails.

You joke Dayna but I did fall in love with each and everyone of you (no matter how bizarre Tuck thinks you are). And I am equally as glad!