Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Sweater Vests? Do you really want me to wear that?"

Our groomsmen and ushers wore camel colored sweater vests for our wedding. My vision was possible because of two reasons:



1) Mom Cannon (and Tuck) searched far and wide for the perfect sweater vest. This proved to be a treacherous task.


2) Those handsome boys agreed to unselfishly wear those fabulous camel colored sweaters. Almost all of the groomsmen made it through the night wearing them with the exception of Cole who ditched his fancy sweater vest on the dance floor.


Sweater vest wearing men eat your heart out.




































1 comment:

Betsey DiSanza said...

Hi! I love this look and had thought about doing sweater vests also, however I can't find any that look this awesome. If you don't mind, I would love to know where you found them!Thanks!