Saturday, April 26, 2008

Here Comes the Bride

On November 24th I booked the Malibu West Beach Club for our April 26th wedding. I didn't start planning the wedding until after the New Year. Although the Beach Club was an empty slate, it was perfect for what I had imagined. The wedding and reception were just the add-ons because our wedding was about committing my life to my best friend in front of our friends and family that came to celebrate with us. Here are the elements of the ceremony that the photographer captured.


















If there is one thing that I want to remember
every time I think of our wedding ceremony
I want to remember the way Tucker held my

hands that day. His were shaking like a leaf
in a cold wind but that was the beauty of the
moment.





































No comments: