Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pictures in the Sunset

After we were pronounced husband and wife the wedding party headed down to the beach to take pictures, while the guests had coctail hour on the deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Coctails included a Malibu Margarita, and a Aboloene Appletini that were available in alcohlic and non-alcohlic versions. But the excitment for us was down on the sand of Broad Beach where the photographer captured these unforgettable pictures.






































4 comments:

d said...

ohhh so amazing. I want to see every photo! I think one of my favorites is you and Tuck sitting and looking up. You both look awesome!

d said...

p.s. Cannon just saw these pictures and just asked me, "Aunt Tara is a princess, Why is Tara a princess?"

Erin C said...

You do look like a princess!!! Thanks for posting more...they look so great!

Dustin and Kim said...

Oh my God, Tara, your site is beautiful. Your wedding pictures were absolutely amazing...you had a one-of-a-king photographer! I love 'em...and stole some :)