Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

We celebrated the ball drop and promptly went to sleep. The older we get the more difficult it is to stay up past our bedtime.

None the less, we are more than excited for the New Year. Tucker is still recovering from his Achilles surgery and I am still hard at work being a serving wife. He plans to return to work next week, a couple of days a week with me as his chauffeur. And I plan to get back to my tutoring as soon Tucker is 98% (which is what the Doc says will be his range of motion with full recovery). 

Bryon & Ashley Yamamoto came to visit us on the first day of the new year. I toured them around the peninsula on the bikes, while Tucker sat at home, leg elevated, envying our ride.  



 
first sunset of the new year



This new year has begun so beautifully and we, here at Sitting in a Tree, have so much to look forward to in 2011, continuing to archive all the hub-bub of the Cannons. Happy New Year!

No comments: