Thursday, June 6, 2013

8 Months

Here are the latest Cash developments:
-says 'dada' and 'kitty cat' clear as day and appropriately. He says 'all done' also but it comes out with the soft o sound followed by 'd.' He also said duck when we repeated it over to him while we were feeding ducks at the park, same with helicopter (ridiculous, I know).
-first tooth just broke the surface (it bothered him, to say the least)
-pushes up from tummy to sitting
-still pushes backwards and rolls to move
-We started Elimination Communication (Diaper Free Baby) just this week. I took out and cleaned up my old potty training chair from when I was a baby (there are really some gems in our garage) and Cash has already peed and pooped in it!
-I discovered that he loves rice cakes. Great distraction at restaurants!











No comments: