Thursday, November 18, 2010

Post Halloween

I realize that Halloween was weeks ago.

But I couldn't skip this post because our announcement is too important to skip.

We had a record number of trick or treaters this year! It surpasses our previous record of 2 whole treaters at our previous residences.

54!

We did all the same Halloween decorations and carved our fun pumpkin designs. I bought 1 bag of M&M/Skittles mix and 1 bag of mini Hershey's mix. By 8:30 we were out of candy and I was scrounging for extra candy around the house. I couldn't just close up shop! After a quick analysis of the remainder of the treaters out on the streets we swiftly (10 seconds flat) blew out all the candles, brought in the walkway tins, and unplugged the lights. After a good laugh, Tucker and I thought that we'd have costumed rioters hungry for candy pounding at the front door. It boils down to location, location, location. Next year I will be armed with plenty of candy to go around.

1 comment:

Erin C said...

Oh that is awesome...there is something so satisfying about getting lots of trick-or-treaters!