Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Heat Wave

This is what weather.com says for our area today.

Right Now Next 36 Hours
Partly CloudyTodayTonightTomorrow
Partly CloudyPartly CloudySunny
Partly CloudyPartly CloudyPartly CloudySunny
95°F97°65°85°
Feels Like: 91°HighLowHigh



Tucker was working and me, well, I had an open agenda. So, I grabbed my beach chair and walked to the beach. It was quite arguably the most beautiful day since we moved here. The beach was empty of beach goers, boats were motoring out of the harbor, dolphins were playing, and I was tanning. I'm very sure that it never got to 95 degrees, thank heavens.

This was the view to my left....
 and my right.....





1 comment:

Erin C said...

OMG I kinda hate you right now. Not really, but I am most definitely jealous. I am sitting here working on a group project waiting to finish up, then start 2 other papers...BOOOOO!!