Wednesday, September 2, 2009

They're Engaged!

Should I have added 'finally' to that title?

This event couldn't have happened soon enough.

Erin and Michael are engaged!

Feel like jumping for joy? Me too!










Sometime in the near future we will add another great to the Cannon clan. Michael is such an outstanding, intelligent, and caring person. We couldn't be any luckier to have him as part of our growing family. Erin found a guy who loves her so deeply that he'd do anything for her, it's so fairytale like. These two are a couple that I could say are truly meant to be together forever and beyond. Congratulations! We can't wait to witness the marriage!

3 comments:

Erin C said...

Oh Tara you are so sweet! Thank you so much! We are so so so excited!

M.Kay said...

How cute! Congrats you two!

-Marsha

d said...

Yay yay! I am so glad that you posted, I am so far behind!!! Such great pictures and I wish that you were coming out this weekend too!