Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Love This Camera Setting

Okay, Dayna, don't laugh.
I love taking pictures and regret not taking any photography classes in high school or college. I have photoshop but never loaded on my computer to play with. I'm purely jealous of my sister-in-law, Dayna, and my cousin-in-law, Ashlee because they have "an eye" for taking great pictures and then using photoshop to make their pictures brilliant. But I recently have been playing with the macro setting on our little Canon camera. Tucker calls me a wannabe, and maybe I am.



































2 comments:

Brendan said...

Get a SLR and do the same thing on manual setting then we'll talk rookie.

d said...

not a wanna-be! Great pics, and I love that you even know how to change any of your settings. you are already ahead of 90% of the population!