Saturday, March 21, 2009

Then, Now and a Coverband

My family (mom, dad, Brendan and Tucker) drove to Bakersfield last weekend to catch up with some old friends. My parents friends, Bob and Sharon Chase, have two girls that are my age and I haven't seen them in 16 years.

THEN

dad, Sharon, Bob and mom

Connie, me, and Bobbie

We all reunited at Fishlips, a restaurant in their downtown area, to watch a ACDC coverband rock on stage. The band was called Bonfire, they rocked, and tried to be very authentic ACDC.

NOW

Brendan, Connie, Bobbie, me

It was a blast! My brother, Connie, and I were up in the front row singing all the songs. The singer even stuck the mic in our faces so that we could sing along (Tucker's not the only one in this family with singing talent:).

A COVERBAND


The next morning we met them all again for breakfast. We got to meet Connie's 1.5 year old Blake and Bobbie's 5 week old Payton. Thanks Chase family for touring us around, we had a wonderful time.

No comments: