Monday, April 25, 2011

Please Forgive Me/Us

Surprisingly, the life of a 3rd grade teacher and school therapist is one that is busy. I'm not ignoring the blog, I've just completely forgotten about it all together. If I have had a free second it has been spent laying in bed for an extra sec, catching up on all my Ellen shows on DVR in fast forward, or trying to finish "The Book Thief," which I started reading like 4 months ago (embarrassing).

Time has definitely gotten away from me/us. The alarm goes off at 5am and most days I don't get home until 6pm-ish.  I've been absent from the blog for so long that even my brother commented on the influx of posts. I will try my best to catch up as quickly as possible on all of our happenings here at Sitting in a Tree. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

d said...

wild life, you need a break. I hope your get away was nice!

Sitting in a Tree said...

Yes, wild life like that of, say, Paris Hilton
It was soooooooo nice! It makes me (sometimes) miss being unemployed :)