Friday, July 16, 2010

Done and Done



We've been delaying on cleaning this BIG mess in our family's Beach House garage. It consists of all our belongings that don't fit in our home and all my classroom boxes, not to mention the family's other belongings collected over the years.



But first we had to sell grandma's Lido out of the far side of the garage. Bye, bye boat I will remember you fondly. The nice man who bought it turned to me before he got in the car and said, "Don't worry I'll take good care of it for you." Did he see the tears in my eyes?



Then, we had to clean the vintage belongings (for the sake of a nice term to call junk) out of the garage. It's safe to say that most of this stuff originated in the 60's including the green toilet (which my dad swore was worth money). We love the garbage men here in NB they take everything away on trash day. Amazing.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

ohhh no not the fruitlamp...what a great decorative item!!