Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Past 3 Months

Everyone wonders what we've been up to and where we've been.
Here's the before and afters to answer the questions.

Bathroom
before:

























*mold under the shower liner. Yuck.
after:



























Kitchen
before:

















after:




















Office/Extra Bedroom

before:





































after:





















Bedroom

before:

















after:
















Living Room
before:





























after:































* OKAY I've tried everything and cannot get the darn before and after labels right! Sorry, I guess you can figure out which room is which.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Sooo beautiful, you guys did a great job. I am looking forward to seeing the finished project in person!! oxoxo

M.Kay said...

WOWeeeeeeeee! It looks amazing T! I can't wait to come visit! Good work guys!

Erin C said...

Wow what a difference!! You guys are so handy! I am so excited for our sleepover this week!

Danielle said...

Dear talented cousin and her talented husband. I can't wait to see this with my own eyes. It looks absolutely amazing.