Saturday, December 26, 2009

SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!

I'll start from where we left off.

The week of Thanksgiving I had 9 clients that I was tutoring after school and I had been working as a substitute in the same 2nd grade class for two consecutive weeks. On the Monday after the long 4 day weekend the office secretary informed me that I would be a "long-term" substitute until February 1st. Good for our financial status, bad for free time and relaxation.
Our routine has been like a one trick pony for 5 weeks. Tucker and I leave the house at 6:40 in the morning, Tucker drops me off at Dixie Canyon Ave Elementary at 7:10, goes to work, then picks me up at 3:00, and zig-zags around Sherman Oaks dropping me off and picking me up at my tutoring clients killing time in between. After teaching 21 7/8 year olds for 6 hours and one on one tutoring 3 kids hourly after school we would arrive home at around 7:00 each night except Friday. It takes all my energy to make dinner and take a shower just to do it all over again when the alarm goes off at 5:45 the next morning. Wah...Wah, right?
In order to get life back to normalcy I will clean house, put away the Christmas gifts, call friends, and catch up on the blog (because I know at least one person is out there reading it).

No comments: