Friday, October 31, 2008

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

The day before Halloween we watched Charlie Brown. What holiday wouldn't be complete without watching the Peanuts? Unfortunatly, Coach Cannon had a football game tonight:( So, I went to my parents to pass out candy to all the kiddies, as if I didn't get enough of their cute costumes at school today. I was a hippie (not your typical tie die hippie but a real life peace protester). I wore a long dress, a bandana like Willie Nelson and carried a sign that said peace (sign) + love (sign) = smilie face. Tucker graciously sang "Keep on Rockin in the Free World" to me before I left for work. No pics of that but I do have the pics of the pumpkins we carved this year. Guess which one is Tuck's.

Nope, the skull is the pumpkin I created.

No comments: